About HALO FAST DRY
We've been asked to produce the fastest drying window cleaner so that you can speed up the task of cleaning windows, shiny painted, laminated and chrome surfaces. Normal window cleaners take so long to dry, you have to wait. Time costs money.
Streaks and smears are another complaint, so too are the problems of strong ammonia and sour chemical smells. HALO (FAST DRY) doesn't have any of these complaints - yet it cuts through grease, nicotine and food based spills in a flash.
Surfaces cleaned with HALO (FAST DRY) stay cleaner longer and reduce static cling because there is no residue to attract dirt and dust. You will get crystal clear "HALO" results every time.
Safe on tinted glass
Because HALO (FAST DRY) is ammonia free it's perfectly safe on tinted glass or film, even in the car. It's ideal for sensitive equipment like computers, X Rays, Navigation and TV & Stereo plastics. Fine optical and medical equipment can safely be cleaned with HALO (FAST DRY).
HALO FAST DRY is ideal for general cleaning
- Tabletops and benches
- Mirrors and glass Refrigerators
- Desks and chairs
- Fixtures and fittings
- Chrome and stainless steel
- Aluminium window frames
HALO FAST DRY Features
- More professional results in less time
- For use on a wide range of surfaces reducing inventory
- Surfaces stay cleaner for longer as product leaves no residue and has anti-static properties preventing dirt and dust attraction
- Does not contain any ammonia and leaves a pleasant powdery, floral fragrance
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5
HALO FAST DRY Directions
Spray lightly over the surface to be cleaned in sweeping strokes. Agitate with a terry towelling cloth or paper towel until the product disappears. Turn the cloth to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe. A circular motion removes the most dirt and grime.
HALO is now available in a ready to use 750ml spray and squirt bottle.
Contains Isopropyl Alcohol, do not spray near eyes or face. Ensure ventilation is adequate prior to use.
Skin - HALO (FAST DRY) is not a skin irritant.
Eyes - Moderate irritant
If Swallowed- Do NOT induce vomiting. Give one to two glasses of water. Obtain medical advice.
Skin - Dry wipe skin.
Inhalation Remove from further exposure. If dizziness or nauseous seek immediate medical advice.
* Do it yourself applied automotive tint film cannot withstand long term use of HALO Fast Dry. The quality of this film is usually below the standard of quality of professionally applied/factory applied tint film.