Diggers Paint Stripper Plus
Diggers Paint Stripper Plus is a low odour, biodegradable, methylene chloride free alternative that deeply penetrates and quickly lifts paint for easy removal.
- Suitable for domestic, industrial, automotive and marine applications.
- Effective on oil and water based paints, acrylics, varnishes and epoxies.
- Timber, metal and masonry surfaces.
- Indoor/ outdoor use.
- Water wash-up.
- Low odour.
- Gel formula for vertical surfaces (thixotropic).
- Works in 30 minutes and stays wet for 24hrs – allows you to complete a whole project in one application.
- Industrial Strength – removes several layers in a single application.
- Methylene chloride free – contains no flammable ingredients.
- Covers approximately 2m² per litre.
1. Always stir before use. Apply a thick coat using a paint brush or roller. Allow the paint to soften. The time
will depend on the age, the number of coats and the quality of the paint to be removed.
2. Use a paint scraper or steel wool to remove paint before paint rehardens. If paint remains after scraping
apply a second coat. To prevent damage on delicate timbers use a non-metallic scourer to remove paint. If
performing a clear finish conduct a trial on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on plastic, rubber, linoleum or
fibreglass surfaces. Do not use hot air guns or torches with paint stripper.
3. Wash surface with water to remove residue. Alternatively use Diggers Methylated Spirits if surface is
affected by water or there is a danger of raising or swelling the timber. Allow surfaces to dry thoroughly
Follow safety directions on the product label. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/ face protection
when using this product.