Diggers Acetone is an effective clean-up solvent for difficult resins, waxes and adhesives.
- General DIY clean-up.
- Cleaning PVC pipes prior to gluing.
- Removing nail polish and adhesives (including Superglue™).
- Cleaning fibreglass brushes and tools before and after use.
- Widely miscible – able to be mixed to form a solution.
- Mixes completely with water.
- Quick drying (high evaporation rate).
PVC Pipe Cleaner
Clean PVC pipes and joints with a rag soaked in Diggers Acetone prior to gluing.
Clean brushes used with Diggers Fibreglass Resin, Diggers Casting and Embedding Resin or solvent based glues.
Highly flammable – do not expose to naked flame or other ignition source. High vapour pressure – store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
NOTE: Always test a small area first as Diggers Acetone is a very strong solvent that may
damage some plastics and other materials. DO NOT use on painted or perspex surfaces.