About BUILDERS KLEEN
BUILDERS KLEEN provides a safe and environmentally friendly solution to clean brick walls. It is an organic salt and as such in non-corrosive, non-fuming and rated only as a mild irritant towards people. However in the presence of reactive deposits such as calcium carbonate and calcium sulphate BUILDERS KLEN behaves just like hydrochloric acid, rapidly dissolving scale and calcium deposits. It's fast acting and easy to use.
BUILDERS KLEEN Features
- A powerful descaler
- Removes rust and iron deposits
- Excellent for brick cleaning and the removal of excess grout and mortar
- Safe on 316 stainless steel and copper and brass
- No foul odours and easy to use
BUILDERS KLEEN Directions
Lime, Scale & Rust Remover
- Dilute 1 part BUILDERS KLEEN with 3 parts water (250 mls per litre of water).
- Pour, Foam or Brush solution onto surface and allow to penetrate. Use a brush or deck scrub to agitate soil and assist soil removal.
- Thoroughly rinse with water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Excess Grout & Mortar
- Dilute 1 part BUILDERS KLEEN with 3 parts water.
- Brush solution onto surface and scrub until the excess grout has been removed.
- Thoroughly rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
Do not use on marble, terrazzo, limestone or acid sensitive surfaces as it will etch these materials.
Do not use on nylon or at temperatures greater than 60 degrees Celsius.
BUILDERS KLEEN is low in pH and has a high salt level therefore is not recommended for use on aluminium.
Always pre-test the surface to be cleaned prior to application.